RoALD (Romanian Association for Liver Diseases) suggests top five reasons to attend ESOT in 2023!
- Networking opportunities – meet in “real-life” the experts, your mentors in organ transplantation!
- Become more experienced – find out new tips!
- Share your research and get the chance to be selected for presenting it to the experts in the field – get back their worthy opinions!
- Attending ESOT is a “must” for progress in the academic field of transplantation!
- ESOT 2023 can be just the inspiration you need to continue working and researching in the field of organ and cell transplantation!
Helpful information about the congress
Full title: The 21st Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
Title: ESOT Congress 2023
Tagline: Disruptive Innovation, Trusted Care
Dates: 17th September – 20th September 2023
Venue: Megaron Athens International Conference Centre, Athens, Greece
Upcoming deadline: Abstract Submission EXTENDED deadline 11 February 2023
Social channels info (pre-set posts can be shared according to your preferred channel):
twitter handle: @ESOTtransplant
Instagram handle: @esottransplant
LinkedIn page: ESOT - European Society for Organ Transplantation
Facebook page: @esottransplant
primary hashtag: #ESOTcongress
secondary hashtag: #PoweredByESOT
collaborative hashtags: (Twitter only) #TransplantTwitter
You can find more information about Registration and Abstract submission on the website.