Why become a member ?
Getting involved in state-of-the-art patient care, the sharing of knowledge, mentoring and dedication to professional development are among the core values of our society and its members.
Joining RoALD, you will be part of an ambitious professional and public commitment and you will play an active role in helping us on our mission.
National members are welcome and anyone interested in liver diseases can join and benefit from our programmes and services.
The membership fee is:
- 250 RON for primay and specialist physicians
- 100 RON for fellows, students, persons still in training and under 35 years old or persons that retired. Proof of status and age documents will be sent to roaldliver@ gmail.com. The subscription is NOT VALID until the proof of status and age documents are received.
The membership fee and the Hepatologycourse event fee can be paid online by registering an account on the website or by bank transfer into the account:
Romanian Association for Liver Diseases - RoALD
What do you get as a member?
The individual membership allowing
- Reduced fees to the Up-to Date in Hepatology Course and other events organized by RoALD
- Access to our online medical educational resources
- Access to RoALD Community page
- Funding support: research and registry grants
- Monthly News
- Registration as member - you can apply for membership online or during the national events where RoALD is present/part of the organizing societies
- Payment - All payments can be made using a credit card (via Paypal or a credit card payment form), or via bank wire transfer.
- Period - Annual membership is entered per calendar year (from January 1st to December 31st).
- Up-to-Date on Hepatology Course - Those who are RoALD members at the date of registration for the course will receive reduced registration fees to the Up-to-Date on Hepatology Course
- Trainees and Nurses - As a Trainee or Nurse member you be requested to provide a proof of age and trainee/nurse status (e.g. copy of ID and a letter from head of department or nurse status from institution).
- Patient - No proof of status is needed
- Other Health Professionals interested - will be requested to provide a proof of status.